Welcome To A Frealk Production's Blog

How Can I View The Work Easily?

On the left of the page you will see a box titled Pages. Below are the lists of the 7 sections this website is split up in.
Please view our work using this box and NOT from the recent posts on this page.

Also please note that the posts are shown newest to oldest so starting from the bottom of the page would be ideal.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Prelim - Amira Duale

My role in the Prelim task was to mainly to work behind the scene such as the directing role with other team members. I found this role particularly rewarding and seeing the outcome would benefit us in filming the actual sequal of the opening scene and it meant that we would have a great deal of knowlege in creating our sequence in having our first hand experience in already filming and directing and for the actors acting.

My put in for the prelim was mainly behind the camera and this helped me a lot becuase i was also the camera person for the final product and i learnt mostly form the prelim and it helped me me to figure out how to use the camera and the tripods and all the equipements.

All my other team mates were also doing the same roles as me such as doing the camera work and directing and this was a pleasure for the outcome of the product as we exceeded our expectation and came out with an excellent Prelim task which everyone like and the audience enjoyed

By Amira Duale

No comments:

Post a Comment