Welcome To A Frealk Production's Blog

How Can I View The Work Easily?

On the left of the page you will see a box titled Pages. Below are the lists of the 7 sections this website is split up in.
Please view our work using this box and NOT from the recent posts on this page.

Also please note that the posts are shown newest to oldest so starting from the bottom of the page would be ideal.

Sunday 10 April 2011

My Group and I.. (ASH'S GROUP)

My Preliminary task group consisted of Kyle, Amanda, Latasha and myself.

How did I contribute?

My particular contribution was firstly to create the story board for the script. I did this by using Paint tool on a computer. This allowed the group to visualise what we will be filming.

Secondly, i contributed to the filming of the task. I placed the camera in the appropriate positions.

And lastly, i contributed by being vocal and organising the characters and shots.

What did I find from doing the preliminary task?

Firstly i found that even a very simple scene takes up many seconds. Prior to filming I believed the film would be less than 30 seconds long but in fact it turned out to be just under a minute. I found this surprising as the there is not much to the narrative of the film.

Secondly, I found that when filming different shots you really have to think about if it would make sense to the viewer. We had to focus hard on creating a flow to the film. We strung shots together and cut them precisely to make it as clear as possible.

Lastly, the preliminary tasks allowed me to practice overall filming skills. It allowed me to further my knowledge of the 360 degree rule. Also, it allowed me to futrther familiarise my self with the camera and its functions.

By Ash Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment